- Grace Landing opened in April 2010, as an independent living transition home for aged-out foster youth and homeless boys. As the need for a place for youth aging out of foster care to call home continued to grow, Juda Attkisson began dreaming of how to find a home for these youth.
- In December of 2009, the Osceola County Commission voted to lease Grace Landing a home that the county owned.
- On April 17, 2010, Grace Landing opened its doors and began serving boys age 18-23.
- On October 3, 2011, Grace Landing received its “Child Placing License” to begin recruiting, licensing and supporting foster families.
- On January 1, 2012, Grace Landing began its contract with CBC of Central Florida to begin recruiting foster families, licensing and support services.
- In October 2012, Grace Landing opened up its 2nd boys homes for boys 18-23.
- In June 2014, Grace Landing partnered with FaithBridge Foster Care to do Landscape study for Tri-county foster care district.
- In June 2014, Grace landing opened family style group home for foster care teenaged boys.
- In April 2016, Grace Landing contracted with Bill Hancock, Fostering America’s Future, to begin Fostering Our Future, and initiative for Grace Landing.
- In August 2016, we launched FOF with 4 Osceola County churches: The Vine, Freedom Life, Living Waters, Fellowship, and Kissimmee Christian Church.
- In December 2017, we’re launching a new campaign to meet the need for 100 new foster families in central Florida by 2023. With your help, we will add 20 new foster families annually, and we need you to be a part of the solution.
Board of Directors
Rob Baker – Chairman/PCL Construction/Construction Manager
JR Davis – Treasurer/JR Davis Construction/Businessman
Blake Williams – Secretary/Insurance of America/Vice President
Craig Lynch – Director/Lynch Oil/Businessman
948 3rd Street South #435
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
At Grace Landing we have some community partners who regularly contribute financially to the work we are accomplishing at Grace Landing. Without their support we would not be able to accomplish the work for these foster youth that we do. Thank you so much for partnering with us to enrich the lives of these youth!