Our missions is to change the physical, emotional, and spiritual futures of homeless and foster children.
We want to see every child thriving in a loving and caring home.
- Sacrifice – Focusing to keep God first and to serve children and families in every aspect of our work, without thought to self. Then he said to them all: “If anyone would come after me,
he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for Me will save it.
Luke 9:23-24 (NIV)
- Perseverance – Continuing steadfastly in all our efforts to make a positive difference in the lives of the children and families whom we serve, and never giving up.
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. Hebrews 12:2-3 (NIV)
- Integrity – Adhering to the highest ethical standards, so that everything we say and do will be above reproach.
He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much. Luke 16:10 (NKJV)
- Compassion – Understanding of the plight of the children whom we serve as the motivation behind all our efforts.
The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of
the least of these brothers of mine, you did for Me.’ Matthew 25:40 (NIV)
- Excellence – Providing quality service and care in every phase of this ministry, with God as our standard.
Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do, as though you were
working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and the Master you are serving is Christ. Colossians 3:23-24 (NLT)